Sara Peters, MD
Dr. Sara Peters specializes in dermatopathology. She came to Central Ohio Skin and Cancer after working many years as the Director of Dermatopathology at The Ohio State University where she also headed the Dermatopathology Fellowship Program. Prior to coming to Columbus, Ohio, Dr. Peters worked as the Director of Dermatopathology at Cornell University. Before becoming a physician, Dr. Peters spent her time teaching English as a professor at the University of Notre Dame.
- American Society of Dermatopathology
- American Society of Clinical Pathology
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
- College of American Pathologists
- Ohio Society of Pathology