Medispa To Schedule Call 614.898.7546
- Dermaplaning: Method of exfoliation that uses a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion. It also removes vellus “peach fuzz” hair. Dermaplaning enhances the effectiveness of other skin care treatments by allowing deeper penetration and absorption of other products and chemical peels.
- Waxing: Removes unwanted hair by applying soft wax to the skin and then pulling the wax and hair off.
- Facials: A facial is a family of skin care treatments for the face that may including steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, masks, peels, and massage.
- Microdermabrasion: Our Viora Pristine is a crystal-free, diamond tip microdermabrasion device for exfoliation of the top layers of the skin. Used to treat mild scarring, blackheads, whiteheads, sun damaged skin, and fine lines. Monthly treatments are recommended. Little to no downtime.
- Chemical Peels: A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel. There are different strengths of peels with stronger peels causing deeper and longer peeling and thus more down-time. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled with a more even and brighter color. Chemical peels can be used to treat sun-damage, brown spots, acne, dull complexion, fine lines, freckles, melasma, and pre-skin cancers (actinic keratosis). We offer several different types and strengths of peels including:
- alpha beta peel
- salicylic acid
- Modified Jessner
- The Perfect Derma Peel
- TCA (performed by a doctor)
- Elta MD sunscreen line
- Skin Better
- Central Ohio Skin & Cancer glycolic line
- Color Science Sunforgettable
- Skin Medica
- Blue Lizard
- Prescription tretinoin
- Prescription hydroquinone
- Prescription Biafine
- Prescription Latisse
- Scar treatment: Dermatix and Scar Recovery Gel
- Dan’s Cortibalm